Pizza Blackstone Smash Burgers
Last updated on May 16th, 2023 at 04:16 am
This post contains affiliate links.
Hey there, bestie! I’m thrilled to have you here today because I’m about to share a culinary secret that’s bound to make your taste buds dance in joy! You’ve tried burgers, and you’ve tried pizza, but have you ever tried a fusion of the two? Well, that’s what’s cooking in our kitchen today – the mouthwatering Pizza Blackstone Smash Burgers. Trust me, after trying this dish, you’ll never look at pizzas and burgers the same way again.
Ever had one of those moments where you’re torn between ordering a pizza and a burger? Well, that’s precisely how the idea of Pizza Blackstone Smash Burgers was born. It’s a pizza, it’s a burger, it’s a delectable combination of both! It’s like a gastronomic love child of your two favorite comfort foods. And the best part? We’ll be spicing things up with the Tastefully Simple Mama Mia Marinara seasoning. Oh yes, it’s going to be a riot of flavors!
The Sizzling Smashburger Symphony
The Pizza Blackstone Smash Burger is not just a dish; it’s an experience. It starts with the sizzle of the burger patty on the griddle, the tantalizing aroma filling your kitchen, stirring your senses. Then comes the fun part – smashing the burger! Don’t be shy; give it a good whack. That’s what transforms an ordinary burger into a scrumptious smashburger.
But we’re not done yet. Picture this – you’re layering that juicy, perfectly smashed burger with the Tastefully Simple Mama Mia Marinara seasoning. This blend of seasonings adds a burst of flavors, elevating your burger to an entirely different level. And as the seasoning blends into the burger, the aroma that wafts through is pure bliss.
Pizza Meets Burger
What’s a pizza without cheese, right? So, of course, we’re going to melt some delicious, gooey cheese over our seasoned smashburger. But that’s not all! We’re going to go a step further and top it with some classic pizza toppings. Think slices of pepperoni, olives, bell peppers, onions – the works! Now, this is where things start to get super exciting. Our burger is slowly transforming into a pizza, and the anticipation is just too much!
Lastly, we sandwich this masterpiece between two soft, toasted buns, and voila! Your Pizza Blackstone Smash Burger is ready. As you take a bite, you’ll experience an explosion of flavors – the juicy, flavorful smashburger, the tangy Mama Mia Marinara seasoning, the creamy cheese, and the crunchy pizza toppings. It’s like a party in your mouth!
Enjoy this mouthwatering fusion of pizza and burger at your next family dinner or weekend BBQ! The Pizza Blackstone Smash Burgers are sure to be a hit.
Blackstone Pizza Smashburgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground italian pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tbsp Tastefully Simple Mama Mia Marinara seasoning
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- Pizza toppings of your choice like pepperoni, bell peppers, olives, onions, etc.
- 1.5 cup Pizza Sauce divided into 1 cup and 1/2 cup
- 6 burger buns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the Meat Mixture: Combine ground beef and pork. Mix in Mama Mia Marinara Seasoning, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prep the Patties: MDivide the ground beef into 6 equal portions, about 1/3 pound each. Roll each portion into a ball. Do not flatten; we'll be smashing them later!
- Cook the Smashburgers: Heat your Blackstone griddle over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the olive oil. Place the beef balls onto the griddle and press them down firmly with a burger smasher or a heavy spatula. This is the “smash” in smashburger. Let them cook until a crust forms on the bottom, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and Cheese: Flip the patties and immediately place a slice of mozzarella cheese on each. Allow them to cook for another 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melty and the patties are cooked to your desired doneness.
- Pizza-fy your Smashburgers: Now, add your pizza toppings onto each burger. Add another slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the toppings to keep them in place. Cover the griddle or use a large metal bowl over the burgers to create a bit of steam. This helps the cheese melt and the toppings to warm up.
- Assemble the Burgers: While the burgers are finishing up, lightly toast the buns on the griddle. Then, place each burger on a bun, topping it off with the other half. Press down lightly to secure everything in place.
Other recipes you might like: