Sausage & Veggie Skewers
Yummy food on a stick? Yes please! These campfire crowd pleasers are easy and quick.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb sausage cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons Tastefully Simple’s Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- Thread sausage, zucchini, bell pepper, and onion onto skewers.
- Brush skewers with oil and sprinkle with Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Grill skewers over the campfire until veggies are tender and sausage is cooked through.