Campfire Baked Apples
Full of sweet and cinnamon-y goodness, these baked apples are cooked over your campfire or on your grill for perfect camping or cookout treat.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 apples
- 4 large apples
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Tastefully Simple’s Cinnamon Apple Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- Core the apples and place each on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Fill the center of each apple with brown sugar, Cinnamon Apple Seasoning, and a tablespoon of butter.
- Wrap each apple securely in foil.
- Place wrapped apples in hot coals or on grill and cook for 20-30 minutes, or until soft. If you put them on grill, every five minutes, turn.
You could use other things to fill the core as well — marshmallows, creamy caramel sauce, chocolate chips! Enjoy!