Campfire Skillet Scramble
Super easy camp breakfast before a day of hiking, swimming and nature.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Tastefully Simple’s Spinach & Herb Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 cup diced onions
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham or bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs and milk together. Add salt, pepper, and Spinach & Herb Seasoning.
- Heat oil in a skillet over the campfire. Add bell peppers and onions, cook until tender.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, add the cheese and ham/bacon if using.
- Cook until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Serve warm.